Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Let's get started

March 28, 2012
Dear students,
Wow!  I am so excited to be writing my first blog, and it's all for you!  This will be a new forum to hear your thoughts and ideas about what we are working on in our classroom.  All of you, as writers, have shown amazing growth in writing, and I can't wait to see how we do with quick writes on this blog.  Tell me what your working on, what you like, what's easy, or difficult, and what you can't wait to tell everyone about!  You have it, and we want to read your thoughts!  I am so excited and can't wait to start this, I'm like a kid in a candy store!  Oh wait, that's figurative language, and we learned about that and I love using it, except when I lose my marbles...
Now it's your turn.  Who is ready?
Until we read again,
Mrs. Togno

4 comments:

  1. There are some things in writing that I do like and I dont. One thing that I dont really like is writing the time line because its kind of hard to find the information in order. Now lets go to the things that I like about writing. I loved doing the non-fiction books because I liked finding the information and printing the pictures for the book.


    jade:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is wonderful! I love the balance of likes and dislikes. I'm sure we will get some suggestions on how to help with timelines. I will also let the fourth grade teachers know that they need to do more non-fiction writing for you next year!!!

      Delete
  2. It's hard doing timelines. But this is one way to do it...Just high light the info that you think that is right, and wolla you have a timeline. Now let's get to the non-fiction books, they were so fun! We got to get so much cool pictures and more!I LOVE WRITING AND READING!!!

    Morgan!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's hard to do timelines too.But the one thing I like is multiplication.I also liked the nonfiction books because it wasn't as hard as I expected.I liked it because we got to pick out pictures of things and had a big party.I would like to write more books.




    Alfred

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.